Friday, July 8, 2011

Fix it Friday

Another Friday, Another Image!
This week the challenge was to edit this photo taken by  Dana Suggs Photography, I love the texture in it, wondering if I can find a local like this around here... lol
Any who, I decided to do two edits today, I've been on a bit of an editing kick lately trying to polish my skills
This is the first one I did, I cropped in a little closer to the subject, adjusted the colors using a Curve layer, and ran "Sugar and Cream" from the BEE-SWEET Action pack by Quick Click Design Actions & Templates for Photographers.
 From there I tweaked the action a bit, added a Vignette using another curves layer, and called it good <3 


For my second image I cropped in a bit closer. Playing around a bit I first added a Black and White layer, and dropped down the opacity, The I added a blue exclusion layer, dropped that to about 13%. At this point the image was a little bland as you can imagine, so I played around with my color balance, adjusted my levels to add a little bit of contrast, and finished it with another Vignette.

This is a little bit different from my typical editing style, I've been trying new things lately, and although they don't always work out, It's always a learning experience.
Until next Friday! 
<3 Taylor Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Love!