Saturday, July 2, 2011

Good Times with a Good Friend

This past week I had the wonderful opportunity to do a shoot with a close friend. 
Vinnie and I met our Senior year of High School, and although we don't get to see each other that often, we've been friends ever sinceNo matter how long it's been since we've seen or heard from each other, and sometimes we go months,  I know I could go to him with anything.  
Doing a shoot with a friend  is a blast! We seriously joked  and talked the entire time, it was just like we were hanging out. This guy is one heck of a model too! He'll try to tell you otherwise, but put him in front of the camera and he immediately seems relaxed and comfortable. 
Vinnie, I couldn't ask for a better subject, or friend, You're the best! Thank you so much!
<3 Taylor Jade


1 comment:

Leave some Love!