Friday, June 24, 2011

Fix it Friday

I recently joined an online photo-community, I Heart Faces, and I am super excited about it!
One of the things the do is a weekly "Fix it Friday" where they post a photo and have everyone take a shot at editing it. Its a fun way to share editing techniques, and see how everyone approaches a photo in a different way.

This is the original photo for this week, what a cute little girl!



This is my final edit, I chose to go for a bit of an aged look to the photo, feeling that it fit with the wardrobe as well as my style. 
For any fellow photographers I definitely would recommend checking out I Heart Faces, you have the opportunity to connect with other photographers and take part in fun activities, who doesn't like that! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Love!